- Sunday, May 6, 2018
- Metric Century/KOM ~ 7:30am
- Maggi Hacker 50 Mile ~ 7:30am
- 34 Mile/KOM Season Starter ~ 8:30am
- 14 Mile Fun Ride ~ 9am
- Liberty Memorial,
- Kansas City, MO
- Front lawn, near circle drive @ Main entrance
Ride into Fun on Sunday, May 6th!
Join your friends and family for the 7th annual Tour de Hope bike ride! Whether you’re a casual pedaler in blue jeans, a sleek Strava KOM/QOM, or somewhere in between — we’ve got a route for you.
Choose from four different courses:
- 14-mile family route
- 62-mile metric century with a KOM/QOM option for you hammerheads.
One of KC’s favorite bike rides, Tour de Hope begins and ends at World War 1 Memorial…takes you past your favorite landmarks and our uniquely refreshing SAG stops…and is followed by our always-fantastic post-ride party with great food, drinks and live entertainment. Hit the registration link to the right and get ready for the most fun you can have on two wheels.
- Hope Center Academy Technology and Leadership Program
- The TOUR de HOPE Charity raised funds in excess of $12,000 for this years charity, the Hope Center Technology and Leadership fund. This years efforts were realized through a variety of events; our annual TOUR de HOPE bike ride, a Texas Hold 'em Poker Tournament, car wash and more.